- University of LUND – Pre-Master Program PMP
Student can apply from portal https://www.universityadmissions.se
- Minimum 30 Credits course should be chosen to apply for study permit
- Minimum Qualification is HSC for foundation and Diploma programs
- Minimum Qualification is BA,BSc, B.com (2 years preferably) for Undergraduate Degree
- Minimum Qualification is Masters Year 16 for Postgraduate Education
- IELTS 5.5- 6.0 for foundation and Diploma Programs
- IELTS 6.0 for Undergraduate degree & IELTS 6.0 -6.5 for Postgraduate Degree
- Student Can apply without IELTS if holding 16 year education or at least BA, B.com, BSc.
- Fee is around 45000 SEK for undergrad & 70,000-80,000 SEK for Postgrad Courses
- Research Proposal may require for Master Research Programs & PHD
Visa Process Documents:
- a current passport or other valid travel documentation
- Visa file can be submitted online
- Study residency card can be mailed or Called for interview
- Financial proof that you can support yourself and pay for your course - this will vary depending on your circumstances but minimum one year funds to be shown
- Spouse can travel
- proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
- Interview may be required at Swedish VisaAuthorities, Islamabad.
- Please note Part time work is only allowed
- You need a page in your passport that’s blank on both sides for your visa.
- You may also need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances.
Please refer to visa guidelines at