- UCD Study Group
- College of Computing Technology CCT
- IBAT College Dublin
- ISI Dublin
- Grafton College of Management Sciences (Ireland – UK - Islamabad)
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
- Dublin Institute of Technology (Govt. Funded University)
- Dublin Business School
- Griffith College – Dublin, Limerick, Cork
- Waterford Institute of Technology - Govt. Funded University
- Independent Colleges
Admission& Visa Process : updated on 23rd of August 2016.
- With new ILEP register very good visa chances in now days for higher education. Full one year Fee should be sent in advance. This Fee is refundable less administration Cost in case of refusal.
- Embassy fees around 14000 PKR. Consulate of Ireland is in Karachi.
- Physical Examination & Interview not required
- Fees Deposit
1year advance fees deposit in colleges.
- For Foundation Year & EAP courses: - (SSC & HSC Minimum Education)
- IELTS 5.0 bands (IELTS) Bank finances 7000 Euro per year to be shown.
- For Bachelor Degree Programs: - (BA, B.com, BSc. 2 years Required)
- IELTS 6.0 for direct entry. Bank Financial documents depends on course duration
- Education Bond Can also be Purchased as Bank Finances
- For Master Degree Programs :-(16 Year Education Required)
- IELTS 6.0 – 6.5 for direct entry. Bank Financial documents depends on course duration.
- Education Bond Can also be Purchased to show Bank Finances.
- Financial Sponsor
- Blood Relation and other relatives or Self Sponsor
- Under 18 students need to arrange Welfare arrangement and Parental Consent in addition. Our staff can assist in that regard.
Please refer to visa guidelines at https://inis.gov.ie